I went with the Kawasaki Gentry Gray wheel paint for the engine mounts, and I’m happy with my choice.

Final assembly is when you discover how many things you’d previously deferred, and then forgot about — such as figuring out how/where to tether the middle of the rear brake line. Fortunately, I was able to drill and tap the engine mounting plate for some P-clips without marring the paint too badly.

Springtime landscaping and lawn seeding has usurped most of my workshop time lately, but I’m managing to make a little progress here and there. I got the engine into the frame this morning, which feels like a minor accomplishment.

Leave a Reply

Related Post